Our Temple thrives on Volunteers.
In our Vedic culture, Seva is an important part of spiritual sadhana. Seva creates love, harmony and peace in the society and daily life.
Join the Temple’s Volunteer WhatsApp at: https://bit.ly/htorvolunteers where volunteer opportunities are posted from time to time.
Volunteer Opportunities, to name a few:
- Cultural & Musical (Pujas, Bhajans, Dance, Instruments, Singing etc.)
- Teachers (Bal-Vihar, Tamil, Hindi, Sanskrit, Bhajans etc.)
- Facilities and Maintenance (Carpentry, Electro-Mech etc.)
- Generic Cleanup / Upkeep
- Technology (Streaming, IT etc.)
- Photography/Videography etc.
- Community Support (Prayers, etc.)
- Kitchen / Maha Prasad Volunteers
Kids below 12 must be accompanied by an adult all the time to volunteer.
For high school student's temple will provide volunteer hours.
Student/ youth volunteers have to contact volunteer coordinator at email@example.com